One Program. Two Pathways. Designed to make you succeed.
Designed to make
FOR PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
For those seeking to become a globally recognized
Certified Hypnotherapist. CHt.
Step 1. Complete all 5 levels
- Complete the 5 level Program that includes classroom training with supervised practice.
- You may chose to undertake the 5 levels at your own pace.
- You just need to keep progressing from Level 1 to 5 in that order.
- At the end of each level you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Ekaa Foundation.
- The Completion Certificates for any of the levels by themselves are not adequate for you to use the professional title of Certified Hypnotherapist or CHt.
Step 2. Clear the Assessment at the end of Level 5
- A written assessment is provided at the end of level 5.
- The purpose of this assessment is for your trainers to understand if their students have fully understood the fundamental concepts and techniques and to ensure that you are ready to progress to the next important step towards certification, which is the 10 cases under assigned mentorship.
Step 3. Submit 10 cases under assigned mentorship
- This is one of the most unique features of Ekaa’s program structure.
- The purpose is to build your confidence by giving you ample opportunities to undertake real life cases under the mentorship of Ekaa’s expert facilitator’s who have significant professional experience in therapy.
- The specific mentor will be assigned to specific groups of students for a maximum period of 1 year, which is considered as an “internship”. During this period, the mentor is always available for consultations, clarifications and guidance allowing you to master your skills and gain confidence.
- You will need to work with 10 different people on 10 different issues using Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy. The 10 cases can be completed as quickly as you want. You may choose to complete within a few weeks or until the maximum period of 1 year.
Step 4. Viva to assess and discuss the 10 cases
- This is another unique feature of Ekaa’s training program.
- The viva is conducted as an online, face-to-face discussion between each student and Ekaa’s Program Director.
- The purpose is for Ekaa as a foundation to become aware of the progress made by their students worldwide, by engaging directly with them for an interactive discussion.
- This is an excellent opportunity for students to understand any gaps or shortfalls in their case methodology, approach and final resolution. This is also an excellent opportunity for the Program Director to provide additional guidance regarding further improvements, different approaches to achieve more effective outcomes.
- This is another important step towards creating excellently trained hypnotherapists , recognized for their skill, knowledge and ability to produce profound results in their clients, the hallmark of Ekaa’s training.
Step 5. Apply for Certification to IMDHA
- Upon completion of the IMDHA application and evaluation procedure, and payment of the required fees, you will receive the official Practice Certificate.
You are now a Certified Hypnotherapist. You can use the title CHt with your name.
You have one of the finest professional qualifications in the field.
You can begin professional practice and transform lives.